Here at PPH Civil, we pride ourselves on employing experienced, reliable & competent employees within our company. Our
company principles revolve around honestly, fairness, communication, and punctuality.
With over 15 years experience within the earthmoving industry, both civil and mining. Some major clients and contracts within the portfolio are as follows:
· Fitzroy Mega Package- Fulton Hogan (Bruce Hwy flood recovery)
· Fitzroy Extra Package- Fulton Hogan (Bruce Hwy flood recovery)
· Airport Drive Duplication- Brisbane- Leighton Contractors Qld
· Curragh Mine Qld (Blackwater Creek diversion)
· Pluto SiteB LNG Project- Karratha WA (Earthworks stage)
· TNRP- Biloela & Caliope (Dawson Highway & Northern Burnett flood recovery)
· Caliope/Bruce Hwy cross roads- Golding Contractors.
· NDRRA McCosker BMD JV flood recovery works (Boyne Valley)
· Yeppen South floodplain upgrade bridgeworks. John Holland (Bruce Highway)
PPH’s primary focus is providing final trim grader services. All of our operators bring with them a wide variety of experience in civil earthworks, including but not limited to, curb and channel work, stabilized pavements, batters, drainage, CTB bulk earthworks and machine guidance.
All of our graders are late model, low hour machines, and are available with GPS/UTS as required.
Our company currently, to date, holds record for the lowest ‘bump-car’ test results prior to seal on the Bruce
Highway at 29.We look forward to working with your business.